The Tseng College
18111 Nordhoff Street
Northridge, CA 91330
Master of Arts in Music Industry Administration
The Master of Arts in Music Industry Administration is a professional program for students desiring an advanced understanding of the evolving business needs of today’s music industry. This alternative to a traditional MBA focuses on the “business” of the music industry for those who want to administer, manage, and monetize a variety of music industry products and services. Students do not have to be musicians or play an instrument to enroll.
Why the CSUN Master’s in Music Industry Administration?
• CSUN is located near the heart of the nation’s professional entertainment community (only 30 minutes from Hollywood).
• Distinguished music industry and business professionals teach all classes.
• Tailored for working adults, this 33-unit program will take only 20 months to complete.
• Classes will meet one evening per week plus the occasional Saturday.
• Participants will enter and proceed through the course of study as a group (cohort), which facilitates networking and the formation of lasting professional connections.
• The program is offered by the Department of Music in CSUN’s Mike Curb College of Arts, Media and Communication in collaboration with The Tseng College.
Financial Aid: Yes
Average Cost per Credit (Graduate): $795
In State Tuition (per year): $13,117 USD
Out State Tuition (per year): $13,117 USD
Classification: Master's College or University I
Locale: Large City
Size & Settings: 20,000-39,999